The General’s Handbook is perfect for anyone looking to expand on the Warhammer Age of Sigmar gaming system. It gives you access to new ways to play including,
This allows unrestricted gaming including team based and multiplayer games. The General’s Handbook features a number of great examples of Battleplans these are perfect for open play, you will be encourage you to expand upon with your own collections and even create your own rules!
The history and stories from the Mortal realm play a huge part in the Age of sigmar universe. Narrative Play allows you to recreate the epic battles that have taken place in the Mortal Realms. The General’s Handbook will show you how to theme your force, and how to create your own stories and play exciting games within them.
The General’s Handbook provides posts costs to the Age of Sigmar miniatures so that players can play a fair and balanced game, now just selecting the biggest baddest miniatures in your collection will not guarantee victory.
- Detailed explanations and rules for Open Play, Narrative Playand Matched Play games;
- Full rules for no fewer than 5 ways to run campaigns, from quick and simple skirmishes to long Path to Glory wars;
- 22 brand-new Battleplans, ranging from huge narrative epics to brutal, quick fights;
- Full rules for multiplayer and team games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar;
- Allegiance Abilities: these are powerful command traits, battle traits and magical items for each Grand Alliance;
- Points values for each Warscroll and Warscroll Battalion from Battletomes and Grand Alliance books available in the range at time of printing;
- Path to Glory Warband Tables for Chaos, Stormcast Eternals, Fyreslayers, Skaven, Ironjawz, Sylvaneth and Death armies;
- Battle Reports and narrative extracts, helping to show how to build your own rules and games, your way.
One 168 page softback book supplied.